1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Jet Snyder
(@championjet)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Astros vs Diamondbacks: NRFI (+102)

I'm going with the NRFI in Friday's opener between the Houston Astros and Arizona Diamondbacks. Zac Gallen will be making his final start of the regular season before the start of the playoffs next week, and I expect him to be eager to do well in his final game before the postseason begins. He'll be facing an Astros lineup that's hot at the plate right now but has been all over the place this season, especially when facing strong opponents. The Diamondbacks' offense has stumbled out of the gate in four of their previous six games, even as J.P. France has been quietly overdue for a regression for some time now. Let's try our luck with the NRFI.

Mets vs. Phillies: YRFI (-110)

The NL East has been decided for some time, so this last week of the season finds clubs that aren't in the playoffs stumbling to the finish line and those that are trying to make the playoffs healthy. Despite this being Taijuan Walker's final tune-up before joining the Phillies' playoff rotation, his 4.35 ERA and 4.49 xERA reveal that he has been a mediocre pitcher all season. The Mets will start Tylor Megill, who gave up a run in the first inning of his most recent start against the Phillies. It's possible the Phillies' offense is dozing off, but they just scored 22 runs in four games against the same Mets squad a week ago. In this case, I say we go with the YRFI.

A bookie pay per head solution saved my sports betting business.

Share: