Forum

What is the online ...

Notifications
Clear all

What is the online gambling industry currently worth?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Jet Snyder
(@championjet)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

At a CAGR of 18.4%, the gaming industry is currently worth more than $287 billion and is expected to increase to more than $450 billion by 2026.

The online gambling market in Europe is expected to increase from its current $34.6 billion in value by the end of 2021 to $56.8 billion in value by 2027.

Prior to 2026, analysts project a CAGR of about 20%; we believe it might be greater. As the United States keeps legalizing online gambling and Canada boosts its income, the continent is poised for big things.

The estimated $77 billion worth of the South American online gambling market in 2020 might grow to almost $127.5 billion during the following three years.

The previous decade has seen a gradual relaxation of restrictions on internet gambling in several nations, while in others, residents continue to bet online despite the laws, although at offshore sites.

Many nations have relaxed their stances on internet gambling over the past decade, while people of others continue to bet online against the law, although at offshore sites.

A bookie pay per head solution saved my sports betting business.

Carl Stonemason
(@ckinginsider)
Member Admin

These are really good numbers. I'm expecting to see even higher numbers if many betting markets become open to more products like eSports, DFS, etc.

Getting my daily dose of Sports Interaction and Betting News, and I'm good to go!

ReplyQuote
Share: