Forum

What do you think a...

Notifications
Clear all

What do you think are the odds esports betting will overtake traditional sports betting?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@fredadmin)
Supreme Being Admin
Topic starter  

esports are pretty popular and rising popularity every year. since there are a lot of esports games out there, I figure the have to match the number of sports leagues out there.  So what do you think are the odds that esports will over take normal sports betting?

My reasoning is that it could eventually overtake it since 3.24 people play video games worlwide compared to 53.5 million people that watch sports worldwide

This topic was modified 2 years ago by iGambling Insider

I am one of the administrator of iGamblingInsider.com. If you have any issues or problems, contact me

Andie E
(@andiegirl)
Eminent Member

There is a huge generation gap between traditional sports bettors and bettors who are into eSports betting. Its a whole different ball game, and some may not want to learn this late in the game. So if we do see an almost equal amount of betting, or maybe even more, you'll have to wait a few years probably. eSports betting has been quite a niche sport before, but its getting there.

Thanks to my bookie pay per head I'm working from home, and can travel anytime (let me know where to!)

ReplyQuote
Share: