Nova Esports finalize roster for VCT CN 2024

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Jet Snyder
(@championjet)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

The final lineup for the first season of VCT CN, which Nova Esports has announced, will launch in Shanghai on February 22.

The current four players plus two additional individuals make up the confirmed lineup for the team. Vsevolod "neveR" Suslov, a Russian import and winner of VCL MENA Resilience Levant and North Africa Split 1 and 2 with Team RA'AD, becomes the duelist. In contrast, Guang "GuanG" Honglin, previously a member of Royal Never Give Up in China Evolution Series Act 2 and 3, becomes the new sentinel player. But neveR wasn't precisely a fragger; he was their lowest-rated player in each tournament.

A bookie pay per head solution saved my sports betting business.

Carl Stonemason
(@ckinginsider)
Member Admin

With all the new teams for this particular tournament, it will be more interesting to see which team will win, and if these players match better with their new teams,or if they should reshuffle after this.

Getting my daily dose of Sports Interaction and Betting News, and I'm good to go!

ReplyQuote
(@samyoung)
Eminent Member

The roster change did not help the team to qualify for the next round. Better luck next time to Nova.

It is my dream to become a bookie. It came true with the help of PPH services.

ReplyQuote
Share: